Instructional Media Center | Library
WELCOME TO THE DIXIE MIDDLE SCHOOL INSTRUCTIONAL MEDIA CENTER & LIBRARY
- Students are responsible for all materials checked out through the Library. Students will need to pay the replacement cost for lost or damaged items.
- Loan Period
- Students are allowed two books checked at any time. Books are checked out to a student for a two-week period. Reference materials are for in-library use only.
- Patrons may return materials by putting them in the book drop at the circulation desk or handing them directly to Mr. Paxman or Mrs. Nelson.
- Overdue Fines
- The fine on books is $0.05 per day per item. Please pay fines in the library. You may still check out items if you have fines totaling under $3.00. Fine notices will be given to your English teacher and emailed to your student email address.
- Materials checked out to other patrons may be placed on hold. You will receive an email to your student email address letting you know when the book has been returned so that you may check it out.
- Most materials can be renewed for additional loan periods. Items on hold for someone else may not be renewed.